Super Spinach Lasagna
RECIPE QUICK FACTS
Vegetable servings: 3
posted by HMR
- 1 HMR Lasagna with Meat Sauce Entree
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup fresh or canned mushrooms
- Click here to view ingredients for HMR products.
- Cook and drain spinach according to package directions.
- Squeeze excess water from spinach.
- Layer spinach, tomatoes (reserving ¼ cup), mushrooms, and entree (if using fresh mushrooms, first saute in pan with non-stick cooking spray).
- Microwave 2-3 minutes until heated.
- Top with remaining tomatoes.
Ratings and Review
Tastes great baked too!
I add fresh onions to the fresh mushrooms and bake it at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Smells awesome, tastes even better!
posted by PatriciaRNfit
When I have more time I like to saute the spinach and the mushrooms and then cook this all in the oven. The first time I made it my husband thought it was homemade.
posted by KimG
Very filling and easy to make!
I absolutely love this recipe because it uses cans and frozen veggies. I don't have to worry about getting to the store because I always have these ingredients. It's not only super easy to make but it's also very filling.
posted by KateUrman
The HMR Lasagna is already delicious and the spinach makes it extra delicious
posted by Dana120