Mouth-watering watermelon shake
RECIPE QUICK FACTS
Fruit servings: 2
posted by SueSterny
- 1 HMR Vanilla Shake
- 2 cups Watermelon
- 1 packet Crystal Light® Lemonade (On The Go)
- 4 oz. Water
- 5 Ice Cubes
- Click here to view ingredients for HMR products.
- Mix together water and shake mix in the blender
- Add Crystal Light Lemonade
- Add watermelon, blend
- Add ice cubes, blend thoroughly and drink!
Ratings and Review
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
This is one of my favorite recipes for summer. So refreshing!
posted by SandiBraithwaite
I love this shake on a hot summer day! I freeze watermelon chunks and use in place of ice. Also try adding 1/2 lemon with the skins cut off and seeds removed + additional splenda to taste --> SO Yummy!!
posted by PeggyatHMC
Great Summer Afternoon Snack!
I love this shake and shared it with my boyfriend, he couldn't believe how good it was! I like mine a little sour and have used pink lemonade instead!
posted by Cindy22
I froze chunks of watermelon on a cookie sheet and used extra watermelon instead of ice. It's one of my favorites!
posted by TracyT