Garden Chicken and Rice Soup
RECIPE QUICK FACTS
Vegetable servings: 3
posted by Keith Van Gasken
- 1 HMR Savory Chicken Entree
- 2 cups non-fat low sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 ½ cups Carrots
- ½ cup canned Diced Tomatoes (do not drain)
- ½ cup Garbanzo Beans (drained)
- ½ tsp. each: Cumin, Cinnamon
- 1 to taste Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup diced Cilantro- optional, but encouraged
- Click here to view ingredients for HMR products.
- Dice the chicken in the entree to a 1/4" dice
- Add everything (except the Cilantro) to a stock pot
- Simmer 15-20 minutes
- Add the Cilantro at the last minute.
Ratings and Review
We made this recipe in a crock pot last week in the clinic & it was a hit! I normally don't like cumin & cinnamon but this was addicting. Love fresh flavor that the cilantro brings! This is def one to repeat.
posted by BruinsCup2011